Friday, March 1, 2013

A Saw the Light... It was Purple.

Yesterday, my life changed. My year away changed. I walked into a store, that has been said to stock international foods. I walked straight to the aisle, and I saw it. Purple. A deep, rich Purple. A purple all New Zealanders associate with one thing - the colour is copyrighted by that one thing infact. Cadbury.
I have been craving this heaven for over a month. And there it was. Goodness, I've even asked for some Caramello to be bought to the airport when I arrive. Thinking ahead to the maximum, that is how much I miss my Caramello chocolate. And there it was.
Okay, it's the British stuff - the caramel is harder, more toffee like and not the gooey, stringy decadent caramel that melts in your mouth in pure heaveness, but the taste is still there.
The only problem is that I found this store yesterday afternoon, the smallest size they sell is the 200g block, and by yesterday evening the block was gone. And Emma didn't share.
Good bye healthy eating and diet.
Don't worry guys when I take ages coming through the arrival gate at the airport - it takes some time to manouver the forklift onto the airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment